To support companies and individuals during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering a 50% discount on all Self-Paced Certifications.
The digital revolution and the use of exponential technologies
NEXT WEBINAR - 15 MAY (8 DAYS)
Digital transformation and Transition 4.0 are the technological innovations at the basis of the so-called fourth industrial revolution that is currently underway in many companies. The goal of this program is to describe these two methodological philosophies to obtain maximum value and help create new business models in the company.
The training objective is to allow professionals who deal with Production, Logistics, Quality, Organization, to have a new and broader vision on the role of operational processes and on the methods of designing and manufacturing products and services. The goal is to disseminate adequate knowledge and to guarantee the tools that support companies in their activities towards new paradigms and successes.
The body of knowledge associated with this program of study is organized into 4 modules:
1. Transition 4.0
- Industry 4.0: the new architecture
- Essential principles: Cyber-Physical System
- Internet of Things (IoT); Internet of Service
- The Smart Factory: technology 4.0 deployment
2. Industry 4.0: Machine Learning
- Statistical tools for data analysis
- Prediction Models
- Machine Learning techniques
- Case studies of applied machine learning within Industry 4.0
3. Digital Factory: how to create value in a business
- Application fields: manufacturing – new product development – supply chain
- Introduction to Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- How new digital technologies enhance business value creation
- How to improve Lean Six Sigma framework with new digital technologies
4. From Lean Six Sigma to Industry 4.0
- Lean Six Sigma overview: IDOV/DMAIC cycle
- Lean Six Sigma 4.0
- Process monitoring, fault detection, product quality prediction
- How to implement Experimental Design in a 4.0 facility
To obtain the SSMI® Transition 4.0, participants are required to complete the following requirement:
Completion of 4 Knowledge Assessments Exams. Each module assessment comprises of 30 multiple choice questions which participants need to score more than 70%
The SSMI® Transition 4.0 program has a duration of 8 days of live webinar training (two days per month).